"The Smart Treasury would act as the trader of last resort with ongoing token buy-backs and issuance while also being the primary liquidity provider for BLKD token pairs"
The idea of a Smart Treasury was adopted from the article posted below  as well as successful trials of the concept from other projects such as Pickle.Finance. Read more in the resources below. The treasury contract is a simple vault implementation holding all the funds collected by the protocol. If for instance a user purchases a DAI bond, the bonded DAI is fully taken in by the treasury in return of the market equivalent of BLKD bonded for. V1 Treasury: 0x4....e683 The treasury contract is guarded by a 2 of 6 multi-sig. That means any transaction for the treasury must be approved by at least 2 signers, of which we have 6 signers in total. The operation security for our treasury assets is thus protected from a single actor going rogue, because it takes a quorum of 2 to authorize any transaction like moving funds in and out. The 6 signing addresses for our treasury are listed below.
Here’s how it works:
We achieve our goal through Decentralized Finance and multiple on-chain solutions. A Yield Aggregator, A Smart Treasury, and the DAO.
- 1.Users deposit their ERC20 assets (Stablecoins, UniSwap LP Tokens, etc) into the vaults and farming strategies on the protocol. These funds are used to provide liquidity to other decentralized applications. BLK Finance collects the returns on the user's behalf and reinvests or allows the user to withdraw.
- 2.The platform takes a 4% deposit fee and a 10% performance fee on-farm and bank rewards. In return, users earn ROI in the form of our native $BLKD Token or the underlying asset provided.
- 3.Deposit fees generated by the platform will be deposited into the DAO's Smart Treasury. 50% of funds will be used for a number of protocol operations such as developer grants, token buybacks, and general operational costs.
- 4.The remaining 50% will be allocated towards funding DAO Investments dedicated to social and economic advancement.
- 5.Proceeds from profitable DAO Investments will be allocated among the community. Equity funding profits and Commissioned NFTs will be retained by the treasury.
- 6.Alternative funding profit will be deposited into our staking pools where users can stake their $BLKD tokens for a proportional amount of the income generated by real-world black businesses.
- 7.Donation Farms will have no deposit fee and will donate directly to sponsored non-profit organizations and philanthropic initiatives. Users will be able to write their profits from the farm off as a tax deduction and the protocol still collects a 10% performance fee.
- 8.The DAO will serve to govern the yield farming platform, the smart treasury, and the voting structure. Any wallet that holds the underlying token will have a vote on DAO proposals including the investment decisions and treasury fund allocations. Anyone with a certain number of tokens and a sponsor can put forth a proposal and all yield farming and treasury decisions may be subject to voting approval by the DAO.
- 9.Bonds will be sold on a perpetual basis to fund the Treasury and accumulate liquidity when needed. Bond revenue will be used to payout staking rewards and other yields, fund DAO investments, and back the floor price of outstanding BLKD tokens. All subject to DAO approval.